Cabbage and apple salad
- a piece of cabbage (white cabbage)
- 1 / 2 apple
- 1 / 2 avocado
- lemon juice
- 1 handful of nuts
- oil and a few drops of apple cider vinegar
- Flavour Sprays of the Moll de Pomerí
- Cut the cabbage into very fine strips
- Cut the apple (very clean), with skin in long, thin strips. Add a little lemon juice so that et doesn’t turn brown.
- Cut the avocado and add the apples and lemon juice.
- We put in a bowl the shredded cabbage, the avocado and apples and seasoned with more lemon juice (optional), olive oil and vinegar.
- Chop some nuts and add to the salad.
- Season the salad with flavours sprays (oregano, and lemon) of Moli de Pomerí.