Red mullets salad with vinaigrette
- 2 red mullets per person
- salads (loglio, endive, radicchio, etc)
- Chinese Tomatoes
- virgin olive oil of Pomerí Moll
- Cabernet Sauvignon Vinegar of Molí de Pomerí
- (You can also use balsamic vinegar of Molí de Pomerí Salt, pepper and some thyme
- Clean carefully the red mullets and remove all spines with tweezers. Season with salt, pepper and a little thyme in powder. Set aside.
- Wash and chop lettuce and radishes. Place and arrange them in the center of the serving dish.
- Sauté the mullet fillets in a pan with some olive oil or braised them some seconds in a preheated oven.
- Arrange the lettuce and dress with a vinaigrette made with four parts oil to one part vinegar Cabernet Sauvignon o balsamic vinegar of Modena, season with salt and pepper. Decorate with Chinese tomatoes and serve warm.