Russula confit salad
- ½ pound of confit Russula
- ½ pound of cheese
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 carrots
- 1 piece of white celery
- varied Lettuce (endive, radicchio, escarole, … etc)
- Flavour Sprays Moli de Pomerí : lemon and truffle.
- To sweeten the mushrooms, select the smallest and healthiest.
- Put them in a jar with vinegar and oil in equal parts, season with salt and pepper.
- Keep in the pantry for a couple of months and they will be ready for use.
- To prepare the varied salad, wash and drain well.
- Peel the celery and cut into sticks.
- Cut the cheese into pieces and the add the grains of the pomegranate.
- Once everything is ready, place on plates, place the mushrooms on the top, season the salad with oil, vinegar and spray the flavours (truffles, and lemon) from the Moli de Pomeri.