Rossejat noodles with prawns and cuttlefish
- 100 gr. per adult noodle nº 2
- 1 kg. cuttlefish
- 2 or 4 shrimp per person
- 1 Dl. white wine
- 1 / 4 l. oil
- 1 l. fish stock
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pot of sauce molinesa Moll de Pomerí
For the stock:
- 2 l. water
- 1 kg. Rock fish
- 1 head of rape
- A sauce boat of Moll de Pomerí or fried with tomato, onion and Perrot
- Make the fish stock by mixing all the ingredients cold. Let them boil and concentrate for about an hour.
- Correct salt or sugar take if too much acid. Book a party.
- Cut the squid into pieces, brown it a bit, pour the white wine and salt and cover the pressure cooker for 12 minutes (if the squid is tender, less time). Book a party.
- Fry the noodles well with abundant oil and when browned, drain. To spend less oil can be made in a skillet and in several times.
- Heat through the oiled large skillet. Add the noodles, and gold and go throwing the fish broth, about 3 tablespoons per 100 gr. noodles (depends on whether more or less swollen like). Then add the garlic fried cuttlefish in its own juice and, finally, when the noodles are already almost done, the shrimp. Let stand 3 or 4 minutes and serve. Serve with garlic and oil or mayonnaise with garlic.