Veal with mushrooms
- 1 kg and a half of meat ready to roast in one piece. It can be knuckle, back of veal or rabbit.
- 1 glass of white wine
- 6 chopped garlic cloves
- 12 shallots or onions shallots
- 1 kg of mushrooms of wild mushrooms in season
- 3 spoonfuls of mushrooms sauce of Molí de Pomerí
- Oil, salt and parsley
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them up if they are big. Chop the parsley and salt the meat.
- Pour 1cm of oil in a medium pressure cooker and brown the meat a little on both sides.
- Half way through browning, add the garlic and the shallots so that they are lightly browned.
- Then, add the white wine, 3 spoonfuls of sauce of mushrooms and close the pressure cooker. Leave heat until the valve whistles. Then lower heat so that it does not lose pressure.
- After 25 minutes open the cooker and turn around the meat, add the mushrooms and the parsley.
- Rectify with salt. You can add peas if you like.
- Close the cooker again and let cook 5 minutes more on a low fire.
- Take out the meat and slice thinly. Arrange the meat in a serving dish and cover with the sauce and the mushrooms.