Spread of Olivada and Tofu crumbles
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 2 slices of bread
- Olivada Molí de Pomerí
- 3 leeks
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- a handful of raisins
- A small amount of reduction of the Balsamic vinegar of Modena from Molí de Pomerí extra Virgin olive oil
- Salt of the Himalaya of Molí de Pomeri
- In a frying pan cook leeks cut into fine small strips with a teaspoon of oil, a pinch of salt and a tablespoonful of water.
- When leeks are translucent, add 3 spoonfuls of sugar and stir so that mixture is bright and ” sticking “. When it looks like a marmalade, remove from the heat and makethe canapé:
- Take a slice of bread, spread it with olivada from Moli de Pomeri (not too much: only to give some taste which should not predominate), put on a part of leeks and add the tofu in crumbs
- Decorate the canapé with some raisin and put some minutes in the oven for a few minutes to brown it.
- Serve on some lettuce leaves with chopped walnuts and decorate the dish with a reduction of balsamic vinegar Moli de Pomeri and extra virgin oil.